Use quantitative methods with Social Science research problems in a real-world context
Work at your own pace, according to three different levels of difficulty
Why Problem-Based Learning?
- Using meaningful situations helps students relate theory to practice.
- A problem-based approach fosters an integrated understanding of concepts.
- While they learn the course content, students also learn how to learn!
- The pedagogical design enables students to work alone or in groups.
- There’s more than one way to solve a problem!
- The activities can form the basis of formative or summative evaluations